Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Steps

5:53 PM

I know it doesn't look like much, and perhaps there is more hair out than in, but still . . .  IT'S A PONY-FRIC KIN'-TAIL.  It just feels momentous and I wanted share.  That's all.

PS - Do you notice Wonderman's awesome Chaco tan in the background?  Sexy, right?
PPS - Mom, this is at least a beginning of my interior shots.  This is our living room.  See all the chairs?  Lovely.
PPPS - Is it strange to actually write more in the post script than in the actual body?  I do it all the time.  :-|

3 comments:

Heart Mommy said...

As a hair person I am happy to report that this is an AMAZING pony-freak-in tail... I love it!!!! I also love the chico lines... And, did you know that I tried to send you a Christmas card. I even called your dad for the address, which he doesn't seem to have either... Well the jist is.... We hope your doing good too!
Love US...

Montierth Family said...

Yea hooray for hair! ;0)

Nina said...

Great tail! And, it's good that you are verbose in your P.S.-es. We learn more that way.