Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why I Love Wonderman

5:18 PM

Today I went down to the capital.  While there, I found the library.  I had heard rumor of its existence, but had yet to confirm before today.  As soon as I walked in, something in my soul sighed in relief.  I love being surrounded by books.

Tonight, as I was telling Wonderman about my day, I described my trip to the library and my joy in its discovery.  My last sentence to him described how I love being surrounded by books.  After waiting a few minutes, he turned to me and said:

"You know how you were talking about books?"
"Yeah. . . . ?"
"Now you know why guys like Hooters."

I had a hard time stopping laughing.

1 comments:

F Montierth said...

I would never have made such a correlation .... to be thus enlightened is rather educational! ;0)